Any decision about strategy impacts more than just one building block of your business model. Such decisions therefore need to build upon a valid and substantial information base.
STORYlistening® confronted i.a. the following strategic questions:
- should we reposition, rebrand or develop a new claim or USP ?
- would a new business unit be profitable ?
- should we invest into a new market segment ?
- do we need two parallel business models ?
- new markets: in how far do their clients differ from ours different and should we enter these markets ?
- should we fundamentally adapt our pricing model ?
- does the culture of a potential company to be merged fit our culture ?